Header

Thursday, March 24, 2011

While I was kinda browsing around I chanced to hit up a article , I thought it might be interesting to read ,   It gives us a bit of info sometimes we all  forget .. and you or  I am no exception to it also and we come across this at least once if not many  in our life time at the studio ... At times its not just the animation poses that you set so well and have the timing of the action thats spot on  or even  if your acting is the  finest ... at times its something more than all this ..its something that will clear your mind to get all the  above mentioned done ... I have extracted this from animation mentor and posted this  on the snippets page CLICK HERE  to  read the full article from there ...or just choose from the menu bar  by clicking SNIPPETS 

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More